To ensure your smile can effectively last a lifetime of heavy use, it is important to make sure you’re doing everything you can to keep it safe. In addition, there are numerous oral health tactics and techniques you can use to keep your smile healthy. Consider the following questions to determine if there are any techniques you can implement into your oral health care.
– Have you ever considered using more modern tools such as electric toothbrushes and water flossers to more easily clean your teeth and gums?
– Do you always make sure to seek out the most effective cleaning products that are safe and not abrasive to your teeth?
– Are you routinely brushing at least twice every single day with a soft-bristled toothbrush?
– Have you made sure to floss every day for at least 2 to 3 minutes per session between each and every tooth?
– Do you partake in bad habits that destroy your smile including using drugs or smoking tobacco?
– Are you actively avoiding hazardous foods and drinks can easily damage your smile?
– Is your diet well maintained due to healthy eating choices?
– Do you visit your dentist for the appropriate cleanings and examinations?
There has never been a better time to receive aging dentistry treatments in Burnsville, Minnesota. You are welcome to schedule an appointment at Oak Ridge Dental by calling us at 952-435-0355. Dr. Jeff Olson looks forward to enhancing your smile with optimum oral health care.