Oak Ridge Dental uses the TS150™ Milling System to create beautiful, long-lasting restorations to complete your smile in just one visit. We value your time, and understand that you have many commitments. TS150 technology allows us to accommodate your needs without compromising the quality of your dental care. We invite you to call us at 952-435-0355 to learn more about our TS150 milling technology and schedule your appointment with our Dr. Jeff Olson in Burnsville, Minnesota.
The TS150 Milling System using CAD/CAM (Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing) technology to design and mill perfectly fitted, natural looking, and incredibly strong dental crowns and other restorations in a matter of minutes.
When you meet with our dentist, we will:
- Examine your tooth and determine an appropriate treatment plan
- Remove any decayed or weakened tooth structure
- Take a digital picture of your mouth
- Use our TS150 milling technology to convert this digital image into a 3D model
- Create a restoration from the model
- Immediately mill your restoration from a block of tooth-colored material, which we will carefully match to the color of your natural teeth
In 30 – 60 minutes, your restoration will be completed, and Dr. Jeff Olson will ensure that it fits properly. We will then polish your restoration and bond it into place to complete your treatment.
For more information about TS150 technology, please contact our office today.